So To Felt Tutorials/Workshops
Needle Felting Workshops
I run workshops for beginners & intermediate learners. People often wish to attend more than one workshop to learn new skills. I teach beginners the basics of how to needle felt & participants often attend further workshops to learn additional skills. Some people join the intermediate group for those who wish to attend workshops regularly, improve their skills, exchange ideas, create more animals for their collection & enjoy the company of others who love the craft.
I have a lovely workshop venue needle felting which is open March to November (more details below).
Wet Felting Workshops
I am unable to run wet felt workshops at my regular workshop venue but l am happy to provide this for a group who can provide a venue.
- Needle felt a bee, ladybird, bird, animal, postcard picture or decoration.
- Learn a specific needle felting skill: using different fibres, how to form different shapes, how to use armature in your work.
- Learn the basics of creating felt using a wet felting method; using pre-felt & embellishments to make a simple picture or abstract image.
- Learn to embellish your picture or abstract image using needle felting & embroidery.
- Make a beautiful 3-dimensional vessel using a wet felting method
I run weekly needle felting workshops at the lovely, quirky:
Greenvalley Nursery Sheds
Materials & a coffee/tea from Greenvalley Cuppa Cabin where you can also purchase lovely cake!
All my workshops are three hours & cost £32 per person
Workshop Gift Vouchers:
Workshop vouchers are available: Buy the gift of a workshop for a friend or family member or treat yourself. To purchase see my online shop or contact me directly by email.
I am available to run workshops for groups: families, friends & organisations. I can provide a selection of workshop makes to choose from. For more details & information on my fees please contact me by email.
For more information & to book a workshop:
Workshops are advertised on my Instagram & Facebook pages or pop into Greenvalley for a coffee and find out more.
For more information or to book email me at email@example.com